Saturday, September 6, 2008

Policywanker Goes to AK - So you don't have to. Part I



In my ongoing efforts to find out what the fuck is up with Alaska and the Governess Palin... I travelled to the Frozen State. 
There, I discovered that Gov. Sarah "I brake for Jesus" Palin is worshipped as a Nature Sprite/Demi-Goddess, capable of granting wishes and lubricating a chassis in sub-zero temps.
She is often seen in nature at dawn, the sunlight glistening on her porcelain skin, killing shit.
In an attempt to witness first-hand this awesome spectacle, Policywanker went to Alaska in hopes of experiencing the Palin Phenomenon up close. But first, I had to acclimate myself to the local habits.
I got a gun. And I shot it. It was really, really loud. Nothing died, but I felt something akin to power. And I wet myself a little.

No comments: