Monday, September 29, 2008

Alabama Campaign Chief for Obama goes over to McCain



   AP - Mobile
   Obama headquarters in this southern town are in an uproar as the local campaign chief, Sally Mayhew announced her switch to McCain. "I am furious," she recently roared at reporters for the Mobile Sun, "Nobody told me Obama was a Negro."
   Mayhew, who has been blind since birth, expressed her frustration with the lack of honesty apparent in the Obama camp. "I may be blind, but I am not stupid. I feel tricked. There aughta' be a law or something. I mean, listen to the man... all smart-sounding and peaceful-like. And he's a Negro, God help us!"
   Her upset is compounded by the fifteen months she was worked tirelessly for an Obama win. "Somebody better tell me if McCain's colored or not." she added, waving her white cane at the gathered journalists, "Christ on a crutch - how are you supposed to know anymore?"

No comments: