Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Adopted McCain Daughter Asks for Day Off


   





















AP - Washington DC 
   The adopted Bangladeshi daughter of presidential candidate John McCain has had enough. Speaking to reporters camped at the kitchen door of the senator's Washington DC residence, Bridget McCain appeared tired and sweaty. Dressed in a traditional maid's uniform, Ms McCain pleaded with reporters to "get the word out" that she wanted a day off from chores.
   Bridget is often missing from McCain family photos. "It's because I'm always busy doing stuff. It's not mom and dad's fault." She went on to explain, "You just wouldn't believe how much there is to do in a day. And it's not that I'm ungrateful, but, I could use some time off every now and then. I know it sounds selfish and I feel bad."
   Asked whether the McCains treated her well, Bridget was unable to answer as Cindy McCain appeared to end the interview. The attractive beer heiress was less than cordial to reporters as she grabbed her daughter by the hair, shouting, "Where are my pink heels? Where are they?"

1 comment:

mbpbooks said...

Adults are fair game in satire, but kids? Bridget googles herself fairly often. Why go here? I'm all for the mix of comedy and politics but not at the expense of a child.