Saturday, September 20, 2008

TROOPERGATE UPDATE: No longer "Hold me accountable" -Palin says "Hold me"



   After dodging the investigators and the media on whether or not she misused the power of her position to fire people she didn't like, Governess Sarah Palin now asks for understanding.
   "Can't we just move on? It was so long ago and I've been having email trouble. How can I remember who said what to who - I'm just a mom, sheesh!"
   Todd Palin, champion snowmobiler and member of the Alaskan Succession Party, has refused to testify after being subpoenaed by the investigation committee. And issued a challenge,  "Those guys are pussies. I'd like to see them make me."
   But his wife is taking a softer approach with the lawmakers. While appearing at a rally in Kansas City, she addressed the scandal by singing the refrain, "Don't you wish your VeePee was hot like me... dontcha? Dontcha, baby... Dontcha?"
   
   

No comments: