Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah Palin Makes Post-Election Plans

   AP - Washington
   Faced with increasing evidence that the Republicans will lose their attempt to hold the White House, Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin is starting to plan ahead.
   Asked by reporters, on her campaign flight between Dubuque and Des Moines, whether she felt her political staying power was diminished by allegations of wardrobe extravagance, the governor laughed, saying only, "I am your future, America. Get used to it. I've got networks bugging me for reality shows and a made-for-TV biopic is in the works."
   On her political plans after the election, Palin was upbeat. "I cannot wait to be free from that old asshole. If you only knew the BS I have to put up with on a daily basis - as much smoke as I've had to blow up McCain's ass, it's a wonder he doesn't have colon cancer."
   On the possibility of a 2012 run for the presidency, the governor was candid, "Are you kidding me? It will be the end of the Mayan calendar. We're talking the destruction of the world as we know it - you betcha I'll be there - sitting in the White House - and making my date with Jesus."

No comments: