Thursday, February 12, 2009

Octomom Welfare Womb Asks for Your Donations



POLICYWANKER EDITORIAL

   In a breathtaking display of Welfare Fraud and old-fashioned greed, proud mom of 14 children and plastic surgery addict, Nadya Suleman, has her hand out again. This time asking for online donations to help her live out a dream of becoming Angelina Jolie.
   She is quoted on her website as saying, "I've got the lips and the kids. MORE kids even. Now Brad will love me. I know it." 
   Already stiffing California taxpayers with the check for her birthing extravaganza, Miss Suleman shows no remorse in spending $1.3 million in hospital fees of other peoples' money during a national economic meltdown.
   Reports indicate she paid for her in vitro fertilization treatments with a $165,000 award from an on-the-job back injury she received during a riot at a mental institution where she worked. Clearly, her back was cured by the weight of carrying eight infants. (Policywanker issues a Workers Comp Fraud Alert - Pay attention, people!)
   The American tradition of cashing-in has a new Spokeswhore in Miss Suleman. She has hired a publicist to handle the budding career of her premie spawn. Stay tuned for endorsement deals, Wheaties boxes and Oprah. Not bad for a bitch still receiving Food Stamps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where Can I ask for donations? I have worked all my life and never took public assistance, even when eligible for Unemployment Benefits. I waited till I was 36 (now 46) to have children because I felt I was safe to support them. I had my money lost in the dot.bomb, and now live month to month to support my family, I have no retirement, savings, etc. left. I am a month’s worth of savings away from not being able to pay the mortgage. Where do I get help?

Anonymous said...

Hi Chaz

I'm in a similar boat - I can no longer afford my wife's medical bills. How did you get help?

Andrew
andrew@chal.co.uk